Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sounds Like Someone Has A Case of the Mondays! 4.20.2009


Ian asked to use my camera on Monday and I gladly let him. He knows how to navigate YouTube and several gaming web-sites. He also knows how to open the camera application on my BlackBerry and takes pictures with my phone. He's also quite handy with my digital camera. He told me that he was going to take pictures of "everything in the whole house". The result? He took about 200 pictures in an hour! About half of those pictures were of the episode of SpongeBob SquarePants that he was watching. Here's his picture of a Venom toy and some random LEGOs.


I love to make homemade chicken stock, but it's a little time consuming so I don't make it very often. On Monday, I had the ingredients on hand and some extra time so I made stock. You can throw whatever aromatics and flavors that you like in the pot. I like a combination of onions, carrots, celery, garlic, cracked pepper, and Kosher salt. The most important ingredient is chicken on the bone.


After an hour of simmering, I had boiled chicken and chicken stock so I decided to make chicken and noodles with carrots and peas. Good stuff!



Connor opted for pasta with marinara sauce on his favorite placemat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */